Skip to content
Questions? Call Us!
High School Diploma
Food and Hospitality
General Career Preparation
Home Care Professional
Hospitality and Leisure
Retail Customer Service
How It Works
Are You Ready Survey
To get started, answer a few questions to see if the school is right for you:
1. Please select your library from the list below.
Albuquerque Bernalillo County Library System
Belen Public Library
Santa Fe Public Library
2. Please provide your first and last name.
3. Please provide your phone number.
4. Please provide your email address.
5. Please provide your home address.
Address Line 2
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
6. Do you have a library card in good standing at one of the library systems listed in the drop down menu?*
Are you willing to get one?
7. Are you 19 years of age or older?*
8. What is the last grade of formal education you successfully completed?
9. Have you successfully passed any of the GED® subject area tests at a Performance Level 2 or higher (145+)?
Which of the GED® subject test areas have you successfully passed?
10. Are you able to spend 8 or more hours a week working on the coursework?
11. Do you have a standard high school diploma (not a certificate of completion) or a high school equivalency diploma (GED)?
12. Do you have access to a computer with Internet service?
13. Do you have uninterrupted access to a computer with an Internet connection for at least 2 hours per day to complete coursework?
What type of location will you have this uninterrupted access?
Are you able to use a computer at your local library on a regular basis?
14. Do you have a private, quiet space in your home that you can use for studying?
15. What is the main reason why you would like to complete the career online high school program?
I want to get a job.
I want to get a better/higher-paying job.
I want to get a promotion in my current job.
I want to achieve this for myself.
I want to increase my knowledge.
I want to go to college.
I want to set an example for my family/friends.
I want to open my mind to new things
16. How did you learn about Career Online High School?
Email from Library
Google or other search engine
Other library programming
Word of mouth
17. Please answer the following question using no more than 150 words: What inspires you to pursue a high school education?